What's HOT Ent
|Posted on July 15, 2020 at 4:55 AM|
On-Air Talent postion. Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Air Personality Produces and executes on-air radio show that is both entertaining and informative to the listening audience.
Have at least 1 year on-air experience for on-air position. An equivalent combination of education and experience is desirable.
Degree or experience is prefereed but not required to fill this position.
· Writes script, contests and interview questions.
· Memorizes script, reads, or ad-libs to identify station, introduce and close shows, and announce station breaks, commercials, or public service information.
· Prepares and creates a topical show by gathering information from wire copy, periodicals, computer and television.
· Reads news flash to keep audience informed of important events.
· Records interviews of guest, musical or other famous or public personalities, and edits interviews.
· Interviews guest, and moderates panel or discussion show to entertain audience.
· Answers phone lines and interviews members of listening audience who telephone musical requests. Airs contests according to the specifications of the program director.
· Plans and stages community events, including hosting and assisting at charity functions.
· Attends live, in-person appearances as scheduled by the station or requested by clients.
· Provides live reports from site of event.
· Maintains and builds a positive cooperative attitude within the station and a strong personal community involvement.
· Sets up equipment for broadcasts and promotions at station remotes.
· Ensures logged commercials, promotions, sweepers and any other programming element essential to the station's operations are aired.
· Operates control console.
· Performs commercial production.
· Performs additional duties in small stations, such as production, assisting program director or music director, Plays music as specified by music director and music log.
Fill in as needed for on-air shift.
( https://www.hotstreetzradio.com/contact-us" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Apply for this position ) Send your Resume, Air Checks to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Categories: Local News